- Profession(s): Counseling, Life Coaching
- Primary License: Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor MH8821
- Secondary License: LMHC New York
- Additional License LPC New Jersey
- Florida Board Certified Addictions Professional (CAP)
Welcome! I am a Cognitive Behavioral Counselor/Life Coach with offices in Hernando County and North Tampa, Florida.
The challenges of daily living can lead us to feel as though we have lost the purpose in our lives. Perhaps you are in a high stress job that is unsatisfying and you are ready for a rewarding career change or would like to start a small business. No matter what reason brought you to begin a counseling/coaching relationship, I am passionately committed to whatever your life story may be. Therapy at its core will help you to uncover the things that are blocking you from having a full and rewarding life.
We all use coping
strategies, but when anxiety, depression, relationships and loss become overwhelming, it is often time to seek some
professional assistance. My approach to therapy is compassionate yet direct in order to motivate my clients to achieve desired results.
Job Stress/Employee Assistance
12 Step Recovery
Grief and Loss
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Life Coaching (phone sessions for adults only)
We welcome all your unique differences in religion, lifestyle and culture.
Telephonic counseling/coaching sessions are also available.
* By Law Therapists are required to report any cases where we learn about threats of self harm, or others including child/elderly abuse.